Join Astrologer Cor as she explores the Basics of the Ancient Art of Astrology, on the Buddhist Retreat Centre’s online platform from 24 August until 29 September 2020. We are part of the greater cycles of nature, bound to the ever-changing seasons of life.
As within, so without. As above, so below.
This workshop will focus on celebrating and understanding the meaning of your birth chart. By learning the innate meaning and archetypal representation of the planets, you will explore your divine uniqueness and gain the gifts of self-compassion, self-tolerance, and inner equilibrium. Beginners are most welcome and encouraged.
1) Monday 24 August 5.30-7.30pm - Welcome Introduction Circle, History of Astrology Introduction to chart layout
2) Monday 31 August 5.30pm-7.30pm - 10 Planets and their astrological symbolism and meanings
3) Monday 7 September 5.30-7.30pm - 12 Zodiac Signs and their astrological symbols and meanings
4) Monday 14 September 5.30-7.30pm - 12 Houses and their astrological meanings
5) Monday 21 September 5.30-7.30pm - Polarity, Elements, Modalities, Hemispheres
6) Monday 5 October 5.30pm-7.30pm - Aspects
7) Monday 19 October 5.30pm-7.30pm
Participants will be working with their own charts. To receive a copy of your own birth chart, along with a copy of the workshop workbook, please send me your birth details (date, time, place) no later than the 22nd of August 2020. Please do not leave this to the last minute, as we will start working with your own charts right from the get-go. Should you not know your exact birth-time, a rectification is required before your correct chart can be emailed to you. Please What’s app me on 0827757423 after you have mailed your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will confirm receipt by sending you the above-mentioned chart and workbook.
24;31 August; 7;14;21 September; 5;19 October | 5:30-7:30pm